Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sickly Sickly Sick

I feel like crap.

Simcha rode a bike for the first time yesterday. A tiny little bike with training wheels. She was a mighty mighty thang to watch. But, her pant leg got caught in the crank arm and I had to take her pants and shoes off of her in order to get her free from the bike. She took that opportunity to change into a new pair of pants her friend has just given her. And through the day yesterday, she changed her clothes four times into "mine new fancy clothes" and she put on these shoes that - you really can't blame her - shiny bright red patent leather hiking boots - are too small. I had no idea I was raising two fashion divas! I must admit - when I have a question about what to wear - I regularly turn to my son. He has got mad crazy good taste and generally - will approve my clothing choices with either a double thumbs up or (when not so impressed) a tilt of the head and then a slow head shake with eyes rolled - "Uhh", he says, "no."
Where the hell do they learn that shit! Funny.

No comments: