Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Keep it Positive

From time to time we are fortunate enough to notice those in our world who are doing their very best to remain positive regardless of the harshness of life or disrespect of others. I happen to have one person in particular - a person who is certainly too shy and humble for me to feel good mentioning HER name - that I owe a great deal of thanks. But, to that person, that very lovely, beautiful, caring, determined individual, I am indebted. She doesn't realize it - but she has made my heart feel full on many occasions as of late.

It is always those who choose to free themselves from the constraints of others expectations and social norms and those who live their life giving respect and living with dignity that make me want to work harder at achieving my own goals.

No comments: