Friday, November 16, 2007

Burn Out

If anyone knows a good test for burn-out - let me know. I may have it. Which is strange. I think I have perseverance burn-out. Or perhaps I just don't get it. Perhaps I don't know what I should do, I don't think that is burn-out I think not knowing what is going on is just called stupid. Perhaps if I can manage to get through the next few weeks - and January and February come and we have some actual cash - and perhaps if I had childcare so that I could attend some social events - you know "network" - I could figure something out. I think I may be in limbo. Limbo! THAT'S IT!!! I HAVE LIMBO! I am officially diagnosing myself "In Limbo" - Wait. I should look up that in the dictionary . . . File, new tab, www.m-w.com, l i m b o . . . HOORAY! I am limbo! Limbo, limbo, limbo . . . Limbo, limbo, limbo . . . yeah!

No comments: