Friday, November 16, 2007

Procrastination, Anger, and Woe is Me Whining Ass Shit

I have a lovely time playing. I love to take time to play. Playfulness is fun. I love to have fun. But, perhaps, just maybe, I have forgotten how. I am so full of anger. Angry grr. grr. angerrrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. ANG RR. So, so what if I am procrastinating? Would you rather I take that route of exceptional intolerance and *BANG! I think procrastinating is a misnomer. I'm just taking several sequential "moments", so no one gets hurt. ohh . . . kay

I miss New Mexico. Really, I miss certain people a lot and New Mexico very little. But . . . they are in New Mexico, and I want to be with them. I want to paint walls with them. I want to change light bulbs with them. I want to argue with them. I want to dance with them. I want to hug them. I want to eat with them. I want to be there. Now. Right now. May I please have my life back? The one where even though I don't have much I have friends who care. The one where if you call for help at least one person shows up. I need a fucking friend. Now. Right now. Before I drown in lonely.

If you had never met me, ever, and today you met me, you would probably think I was a sad girl character from a book you read as a child.

I am willing to let go of myself and completely become just a person of convenience, if it means I don't have to notice I am empty. Problem is, I would always notice.

Mel O'drama That is my mother's nickname. It suits her. So, now you know where I get it.

No comments: