Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The pipes clang before the heat comes

Today is going to be a busy one. Ari has to leave earlier than usual. It is storytime day at the Public Library - which is an activity I promised to take Simcha to until I can afford to send her to daycare a few times a week. I want to get some reading done and I need to clean the house - oh my, do I! I need to go to make sure Ari has some good food to eat for his long day (otherwise he'd skip eating, buy shit we can't afford, or eat crap). I am so tired and my stomach is upset today. I will not be irritable, I will be peaceful, I will not be irritable, I will be peaceful. I will wash my stink ass. I will brush my stink breath. I will be loving and kind. I will not vent my frustrations on innocents. I will not be irritable, I will be peaceful. Ari is wearing his red shirt today. I love that shirt - I must go get hugs now.

No comments: